24 Jan What’s Your Purpose?
What is your purpose? Do you know what you are about? Can you articulate why you are on this planet and how you will accomplish this?
To have a purpose is to have a clear vision of who you are and what you are meant to do. It also means having clear intentions of how to accomplish this in your life.
Without purpose, we waiver and get bogged down in the details, we nearly never accomplish anything of value or take on any meaningful work with a lasting legacy. I challenge you today to define your purpose.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Who am I really?
- What do I want to do, have or create?
- Why do I want to do this?
- Who do I want to do this, with or for?
- What are the benefits of doing this?
- When do I want to do this?
- Where do I want to do this?
- How soon do I want to do this?
- What’s in my way of being my best self?
Leave your comments on my page below and let me know if you feel stump with any of the above questions. It may be I have a book or two you could read to get the process started.
To Your Wellness.
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com