29 Mar Spring Cleaning With Life Coaching
Spring is the time of year when we clean out the cobwebs in our homes, yards, boats, cottages and garages. In spring time, we get rid of the muck that we collected over the winter months and we embark on renovation projects and clean our closets. Isn’t also a great time to clean our minds and examine our lives? There is an enormous sense of satisfaction and joy that comes from doing these upgrades and renovations. The same thing happens when we clean up our minds by working with a coach.
We tend to see things differently and we gain new perspectives and view our surroundings differently. I too just had some renovations done at my office and I feel very much as I did when I first had the space designed. With this new renovation, I feel energized, refreshed and ready to take on some complex and challenging projects. This is very much the same way I feel when I work with my Coach.
Coaching is Refreshing
Coaching is a process that is refreshing, renewing and that allows one to see the world in a new and different way. It’s a process that helps to clear the mind and cause one to ask questions that change old limiting thoughts and beliefs, by replacing them with new energized thoughts that are more relevant to our future growth and success. After a great coaching session, one feels energized, has clarity in thinking and new perspectives to take on new decisive actions towards their goals. My clients often comment that they feel this way after a great coaching session.
Spring Clean Your Life
It is probably easier to determine if your home needs a good spring cleaning than it is to determine if your life could use a spring tune up. I’ve provided the following questions to help you decide if you could use coaching. Please answer yes or no to each of these questions:
- Do you have difficulties concentrating and are easily distracted?
- Do you feel unmotivated and unchallenged?
- Do you feel incomplete and unclear about what you should do next?
- Are you feeling uncertain, upset and confused about a decision you need to make?
- Is your daily to-do list getting longer with no end in sight?
- Do you need clarity and focus to reach a goal?
- Do you feel stuck, mucky and blocked?
- Do you need to set a specific goal but can’t seem to get going?
- Are you managing the stress in your life well?
- Do you feel that you are using your time as efficiently as possible?
- Is there a task that you are putting off doing?
- Are you in a negative conflict relationship at home or at work?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions then you will find a Certified Coach very helpful in your quest to move forward. Coaching
will put you in a better frame of mind for which to enjoy a beautiful summer, fall and winter. Remember, working with a Coach is an investment that keeps on giving you returns for a long time to come. More about Life Coaching…
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com