02 Jan Six-Step Visioning Process for 2020
The Six-Step Visioning Process
1. The Visualization Process
Did you know that visualization is a powerful tool that will help you see where you want to go and begin to experience yourself attaining your goals?
This takes only 10 minutes a day. Close your eyes and see yourself having reached your goals. Experience the emotions, the atmosphere. Hold onto this feeling for 5 to six minutes taking deep breaths. Imagine your perfect life in these areas:
2. Set a goal
Set goals to attain your ideal life. Without a goal, your visualization is just a dream. Set a goal with the help of a coach or supportive someone with action steps you will take to attain them.
This is where you will map out what your goal is to start working out 3 or 5 times per week, how many calories you want to consume each day and what nutrients you will take in.
Make your goal a smart goal with specific times of the date and number of activities you will perform.
Capture your vision on paper. You can sketch, draw, write music or journal your vision for your life. Capture what they look like in your perfect life. Go ahead and document your visions in your journal or a document on your computer. This will build accountability and give you some motivation to act.
Now is time to get creative. Think of creative and fun ways to implement your goals. This is the “how to” part of your goals. This will state how you will execute your workout what kind of workout will you do? Running, walking, sports, hiking? You need to do something that you will enjoy so it will be easy to do it when the time comes.
5. Create a Vision Statement
This could be creative and fun, or it can be just writing out a statement that you will keep close at hand and can see daily. You could also create a vision board where you add pictures, graphics, and colours to make it visually fun and stimulating.
Create a Schedule
Now its time to create a schedule of your strategy in bit size forms so you can do them daily. Add the 3 or five work out to your schedule at the time you know that’s most likely for you to do them. This is a critical part that when missed will ruin your ability to attain your goals.
6. Micro Steps
Don’t worry about how long it will take. It’s all about the micro improvement steps you take daily. Once you start taking these steps you should aim to continue no matter what.
You are going to start developing wellness competency mindset that will help you be successful.
You will need to have dogged determination and observe the skills and wellness mindset competencies you are building.
Visioning is key to being successful. Pick any of your favourite stars and they will tell you they visualized where they are before it occurred.
This process has helped me to transform my business and to make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands. I know it will work for you too.
I know you will attract more success, abundance and freedom with this practice. Let me know your results.
Are you ready to get started? I have put together some supports to help you excel in 2020.
Do you have one of these goals in 2020? Click to get immediate support:
- Stop a bad habit
- Starting to eat better
- Stop bullying someone at work
- To live with integrity
- GOAL: Become a Wellness Competency Mindset Teach in Six Weeks. Click Here
- GOAL: Create a Culture of Wellness at Work. Click Here
- GOAL: Develop A Wellness Mindset to Reach Your 2020. Click Here
I am so excited to see you reach your goal this year. As we start this new decade it’s important to get the help and support you need to live well.
My team and I will be here to help you on your journey. Just give us a shout.
To Your Wellness
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com