21 Apr How to Improve Relationships with Your Boss and Co-Workers?
Troubles with your boss? Trying to improve your relationships at work? Looking for tips to improve how well you get along with your boss and co-workers?
You are not alone. Millions of people complain everyday of suffering mental and emotional anguish from working with their bosses or co-workers.
Not getting along with your boss is messy and uncomfortable. Having conflict and rocky relationships with co-workers is also very stressful. These things make work life difficult.
Since we all need to work, having co-workers or a boss is inevitable. People engaged in rocky workplace relationships often describe their work experience as difficult, unhealthy, toxic, or even ‘a war zone’.
As a Conflict Analyst, I get asked all the time by clients to help their spouses, parent or children deal with their difficult boss or co-worker. So I’m responding by adding this online course to my Resolving Rocky Relationship seminar series.
On Wednesday May 4th, 2016 from 6pm to 7:30pm CST, I will be joined by participants all across the globe to discuss tips and ideas to help get along better with their bosses or co-workers.
We are going to take the gloves off in this session and will look at some of the nasty stuff that happen to people at work. Sometimes we need a thinking partner to help us step outside our situation and see it objectively, separate from our painful emotion.
We will devise new strategies to make work more pleasant and help develop safe and conflict-free relationships.
We will look at ways to improve your situation and explore how to put the following into practice:
- Gaining new insights on your situation
- Explore different conversation models
- Ways to improve daily encounters
- Strategies to renegotiate the relationship
- Coaching up
If you have friends or people you know who keeps complaining about their bosses or co-workers now you can send them to this workshop. Learn more….
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com