19 Dec Relational Leadership is Good for Business
Leaders who practice Relational Leadership (RL), set the tone for a steady focused business environment with fewer interpersonal distractions. They are well liked, thus allowing their organization to keep great talent, thus they are more innovative and resilient.
Key Advantages of Relational Leadership
- Learn to have better conversations with your team.
- Reduce internal conflicts.
- Reduce tense relationship with stakeholders
- Easily forge new relationships
- Enhance relationships in your team and organization
RL offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your leaders’ ability to improve relations with your internal and external stakeholders in 12 months, we will continue to work with them for no extra charge to reach your expected outcome. We can make this promise because we know RL will exceed your expectations.
Contact us today, fill the form above to learn if RL is a good fit for your organization.
To Your Wellness,
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com