14 Sep Professional Development Benefits
The Fundamentals of Coaching course introduces professionals to key coaching concepts, explores coaching as a process for….
Most professionals today can benefit from coaching skills to increase strategic results and clearer outcomes. The Fundamentals of Coaching course introduces professionals to key coaching concepts, explores coaching as a process for effective communication, listening and feedback. It explores shifts in thinking, mindset, fears, goals and actions as the seat of coaching. It also explores the concept of intimacy, trust and coaching agreements.
This month, we are offering the fundamentals of coaching course at a reduced rate of $125.00 (a $125 discount) for professionals who desire to increase their coaching skills. A great way to cement a “learn at work” month.
Fundamentals of Coaching is the pre-requisite course for taking other coach training courses. This course helps to lay the foundation on which to build or learn core coaching skills. The Fundamentals of Coaching course is offered on November 24th. The course also covers the International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies and offer 3 ICF credits.
Click here to register for the Fundamentals of Coaching course and gain the tools to sharpen your professional saw.
Professional Developing Coaching Course Line-up
This year we are offering a wide range of other professional development courses such as:
- Developing Others with Coaching
- Developing Coaching Conversation Skills
- Interpersonal Communication Coaching
- Coaching Accountability
- Coaching Responsibility
- Coaching Insights and Reflections
- Coaching Values and Value Alignment
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com