24 Aug Are People More Angry, Upset, and Frustrated?
Am I seeing what I am seeing? Last fall, I was arrested by the unrest and turmoil happening with my clients and with society. It was then when I was inspired to write my 5th book to provide new and interesting insights on how we understand and integrate interpersonal and workplace conflicts.
Even the title of my book was inspired by this. I was led to call the book: Hurt, Upset, Angry, Frustrated? The book practically wrote itself, allowing me to speak to the everyday upset and hurt that people were sharing with me.
I was noticing more people were holding onto hurt feelings that are keeping them in a perpetual state of stress, upset, anger and frustration.
I feel compelled to speak to the issues that are painful and relevant in people’s lives today and my clients refer to as important.
When people are hurt and upset, it changes them and exposes a side to their personality that is unpleasant, until they get the help needed.
Next Tuesday, I will be hosting an online seminar to help people move past hurt and upset. Do you know someone who can benefit from the live seminar? Go here to register.
We don’t have to remain weighted down by our hurt and upset, it’s time to take your life back!
If you or someone you know is struggling with any of the following, then this seminar will be a great opportunity for them.
People who should attend:
- Angry, upset over being disrespected
- Hurt from being passed over for a promotion at work
- Hurt from a difficult conflict
- A challenging partnership
- Hurt from being let down or betrayed
It’s time to move past the hurt and pain and free yourself from the past. We will work through the framework of my book to free yourself from hurt.
I look forward to sharing some of the powerful strategies I have used over the years and some that are not in the book but adds a lot of value. I can’t wait to work with you!
To Your Wellness,
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com