15 Jul Module III – Building Coaching Relationships
In module III we examined the nature of the coaching relationship as well as look at some of the benefits of this relationship. We also discussed and practiced applying the following elements into the coaching relationship: Mutual Trust, Freedom of Speech and Mutual Respect and Understanding.
1. What aspect of building a coaching relationship was most significant for you?
2. What is one goal you have set for yourself when building coaching relationships?
3. How instrumental is the coaching relationship to the success of the coaching process?
4. What is one action you can take as the coach to show respect to your client?
5. How can freedom of expression empower and authorize your clients?
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com