09 Jun Module II -Coaching Communication Styles
This course offered a broad overview of the various communication styles and have provided participants with hands on training in the use of an assessment tool that can be utilized to heighten the communication with clients. The strength of this tool is that it provides coaching clients with a deeper sense of self and others. Please respond to the questions transferred from your coaching workbook:
1. What is the coach’s role in acknowledging potential?
2. Why should coaches believe in a client’s potential for success?
3. How would you describe style diversity?
4. Why is it important for coaches to help clients assess their style strengths and excesses?
5. How does assessment help improve the coaching communication?
6. How would you describe a skill building power tool in coaching?
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com