19 Apr Life Coaching Membership
Are you a busy professional or business owner who would like to engage a coach?
Here are some key reasons why you should think of getting a coach to lighten your load. You are feeling confused and need an objective thinking partner, you feel like you’re on a treadmill and need new path, you don’t like your results and want to change it, you are tired of doing things on your own.
Here is what you will get from a coach. A coach will become a thinking partner who is unbiased, truthful, safe, confidential and nurturing. Would you benefit from working with a coach to brainstorm, develop new ideas to get unstuck, get accountability to help you stay on track with your new project or career change. A coach can also help you develop a life or business plan and the structure to stick to it, as well as aid you in setting goals and identifying actions steps to reach your goals.
Benefits of Coaching
In business coach will also help you set business goals and targets, help you assess the issues that you face in business and deal with challenging confidential issues quickly and efficiently. Your coach will also help you navigate the interpersonal relationships of business such as to maintain healthy interpersonal relationships with your employees, co-workers, team members, customers, boss or business partners, as well as with your spouse and children. Don’t do it by yourself. Going it alone is often tiring, upsetting and difficult. Getting support from a coach will reduce your stress levels and help you maintain better health, as you manoeuvre the tight rope of your professional leadership and business growth. Being a successful professional or business leader can be exceptionally lonely. You don’t have to do it alone when working with a coach.
Getting Consistent Coaching Support.
Getting consistent coaching is best than starting and stopping because each time you stop it gets you off track, causing you to lose time and momentum. The easiest way to maintain your coaching support is to get on a contract that you can afford. This could be a very expensive process. This is why offer open weekly coaching sessions to help you maintain your support in an affordable way. Each week I run the Mastery coaching sessions, a high level coaching session at an affordable rate. You can attend Mastery on a membership rate or pay per session. You can register on the page.
Benefits of Life Coaching Membership
- Affordability — You pay a fixed monthly rate that suits your budget
- Accessibility – You have access to your coach via e-mail, text, phone or (in-person with appointments)
- Continuity – You work with one main coach who gets to learn your needs and your goals
- Frequency – One of the benefits of coaching is frequency – connect with your coach as often or a much as you need
- Success – Studies show that those who work with a coach are more successful than those who do not
- Mastermind– join our monthly mastermind sessions free and network with other members
Join me for my weekly Mastery Mindset Coaching and get support you need when you want it.
An Interpersonal Wellness Coaching program will help you address the issues and challenges that come with leading a successful life. Learn how to negotiate more efficiently and to resolve business disputes and challenges, while you reach for your success. I look forward to seeing you in Mastery.
To Your Wellness
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com