13 Aug Leadership Coaching is a Necessity for Good Business
Are you committed to attaining the highest level of success possible for yourself and your organization?
If you are an entrepreneur, manager, supervisor, team leader, educator or service professional, you owe it to yourself and those you lead to investigate leadership coaching. Every leader should have a way to attain personal growth, examine fears and limiting behaviours to improve efficiencies in their business.
If you work alone, you are probably juggling conflicting priorities and have many decisions you need to make. In that case, leadership coaching will free you up to think clearer and execute the actions necessary, to attain your success faster.
Leadership coaching will provide you with the thinking partnership and support to reach your goals three to six times faster than on your own. There is also the benefit of having a neutral third party to help you stay accountable to getting all the important things done.
If you want to grow your business, reach new business goals or have more influence with customers and those you lead, you will greatly benefit from a leadership coaching program in your organization. Gain strategies to ensure that you are equipped to motivate and engage with those you lead at a high level, to increase engagement and improve performance to grow your bottom line.
The key benefits to a leadership program will be to increase profitability, customer service and lead your team efficiently. Here are a few examples of how you can improve with leadership coaching, hence the fast results and increase profitability to your business:
1. Goal Setting – leadership coaching allows you to set bold audacious goals and receive the support to make it happen, set goals to increase revenue, expand your business or increase market share with the motivation and accountability partnership of a coach
2. Relationship Building – leadership coaching sharpens your relationship skills, allowing you to engage in dialogue that changes the way your employees think and serve your organization
3. Leadership Values – leadership coaching will help you align your personal values to your professional outcomes for more satisfaction and personal confidence, allowing you to have more influence with clients and employees, thus realizing faster results.
4. Leadership Communication – leadership coaching allows you to develop your communication skills by becoming a better listener, thus learning more about your customers and employees, thereby increasing your ability to meet their needs and improve customer satisfaction
5. Coaching Conversations – leadership coaching prepares you to have tough conversations with employees and customers that can improve your working condition, correct customer service errors and renew your relationship, thereby ensuring loyal customers and employees
6. Leading and Encouraging Change – leadership coaching prepares you to lead and encourage change in your organization, allowing you to connect with clients and employees effectively so you can motivate and influence innovation and change.
If these are areas you want to develop in your organization, take the first step today to develop a leadership coaching program that suits your needs and your budget. Ask me how.
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com