16 Jul It Was the Worst Feeling Ever
I felt horrible and wondered if there was something, I could have done to prevent it.
For years I was afraid to tell anyone, so I suffered from:
They say your best gift comes through your most difficult life-changing circumstances.
- It changed my life and my business
- It also changed the way I hold conversations with clients
- It changed how my clients respond to me
- It changed how they feel about referring to others to work with me.
You see, this terrible experience allowed me to learn more about myself my gifting and my purpose on the planet. Though it was a difficult experience,
- I grew from it.
- It forced me to share my gift to the world in a much bigger way
It has helped thousands of people to identify the small persistent stresses that have been stealing away their life force and energy. It helps people remember that their situation can be improved
I have since taught hundreds of business owners, professionals and service-based business owners to create fantastic personalized wellness conversations with their clients and change their relationships.
You see, when a client had a heart attack in my office, I could have done anything with the pain and horror.
I promise to have well-meaning, easy and comfortable wellness conversations with all my clients and with loved ones. This led to me creating one of the most comprehensive wellness models on the market.
Do you want to know how to remove the awkwardness and hesitation you feel about having important, life-saving wellness conversations with those you care for?
For a limited time, I am offering a free consultation to help someone develop and create their wellness message or offer in their business. I continue to be amazed at the responses from my clients.
- “thank you”
- “This shows you care”
- “I am embarrassed to get help”
- “You have now opened a door for me”
- “This has saved my life”
Here are some key benefits to this embracing a wellness conversation framework in your business:
- Increase client loyalty
- Increase how long clients will work with you
- Increase how many client referrals you receive
- Change the way your clients see and work with you for the better
Do you have clients, customers, family members and friends that you need to have a wellness conversation with before its too late?
My goal is to help as many people as possible, so they don’t go through what I experienced with my client.
Enter to win the free consultation with me below and get your own wellness conversation template that can be used in any conversation.
To Your Wellness
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com