10 Sep Healthy Boundaries
Is it Time to Set New Boundaries in Your Relationship?
So far this fall, we have had several bookings for the Healthy Boundaries workshop. The Healthy Boundaries program meets the needs of employees and individual professionals in their life and work. It provides a six-step process to create and maintain boundaries and is offered as a webinar, workshop, or online course.
The employees who have been attending the Healthy Boundaries training so far include new leaders, new managers, new supervisors and some who have been promoted from the team looking to transition to the leader of the team.
We also see entrepreneurs just building their teams and others struggling to manage their current teams effectively, who want to have clearer lines and role clarification.
The course teaches the following elements:
- What are boundaries and how you can apply them
- How to strategically create boundaries
- Know how to communicate boundaries effectively
- How to maintain your boundaries
- How to defend your boundaries
- When to change or redo boundaries
To Your Well
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com