09 Jan Global Workplace Wellness Summit Virtual
The Global Workplace Wellness Summit is Going Virtual
The Global Workplace Wellness Summit is going virtual this winter! You can access the content from your desktop. No travel required. A cost-effective way to get valuable diverse learning content from a global team, to boost wellness at work from anywhere in the world. Here is a look at what to expect.
Exciting Topics and Packages
We have some exciting topics and packages that you don’t want to miss, such as:
- Dealing with the Stresses of Working in a Traditional Male Gender Profession
- Relational Leadership Strategies
- Beyond Maternity Leave: How to Retain Your Top Female Talent
- Building Resilience at Work
Get Worry Free Access to the Summit Pass Packages
We know that you are too busy and may not make all the live sessions, so the packages package give you access to all recordings, templates, and Q&A sessions for up to 30 days with worry-free cloud-based access for digital download, from any device or location globally. You get universal access, much easier than CD’s and DVD.
Impact Pass Summit
Package looking for tools, resources, books, templates and classes to supplement your workplace wellness program? VIP Pass Summit Package
Ready to expand your workplace wellness offerings and get access to workplace wellness speakers around the globe?
The Most Comprehensive Line-up of Content
The featured speakers from around the globe will be offering the world’s most comprehensive content on workplace wellness. The live sessions will be offered over 4 days and will be available in several time zones.
Live and Recorded Access
The summit will be offered in live and recorded sessions that you can attend at your convenience and will be delivered in the following formats:
- Group Coaching
Supporting Workplace Wellness Programs Globally
All our speakers are working to help organizations support wellness at work globally and will offer tools and resources to begin, expand, or roll out your workplace wellness program. Get a range diverse content to update your existing workplace wellness library.
Early Bird Rates: Get Your Passes at the special rate only till January 31, 2019.
To Your Wellness in 2019 and beyond
Question: What are you doing for workplace? Tell us below.
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com