09 Jun Fundamentals of Coaching – Module I
Please post your comments and answers to the questions that have been transfered from your workbook:
- How did your coach training experiencetoday change you?
- How will your coaching experiences in future be different?
- What are some things you believe coaches should do to further develop skills?
- Where do you think you would experience challenges in the process?
- Why would you as a coach need a coaching model?
- Which coaching principle do you want to focus working on till the next module?
- How would you go about having ego-less interactions in the coaching process?
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com