Coaching As A Way To Boost Diversity Inclusion and Equity in Workplaces
Coaching to Boost Diversity Inclusion and Equity in Workplaces Information Session
The 2020 global pandemic has shown us that much of what we took for granted is of much greater importance. It has also shown us that more is to be done on all levels to bridge racial inequity, close the chasm, and create a more inclusive society.
Many have failed to invest in the development of diverse employees who could one day step into the C-Suite roles. The latest claim is that they are unable to find eligible leaders of diverse backgrounds to promote into those roles. Our discussion will cover:
- Is coaching a way to improve diversity and inclusion at work?
- Why is coaching an effective tool to promote equity at work?
- Is your organization ready to move diverse leaders into the C-Suite?
- How can leadership coaching promote interpersonal well-being?
- Can coaching promote inclusive dialogue at work?
Register Now to Join this conversation.