14 Jan Emotional Wellness Cleanse Challenge
Did you know that how we feel will determine our outlook on life, our work performance, ability to get a raise, and our overall health?
As a Conflict Analyst working with leaders and their employees in organizations for over 2 decades, I have witnessed and intervened in some emotional issues.
This is why I am running the emotional wellness cleanse to start off the new year. We started on January 11th to give folks the time to get settled back into work routines, so we can ask the tough questions.
What is happening for you this year that is going to be different from last year? Do you want to wait for things to happen to you, or to make things happen in your career?
Whether you are working for someone or working for yourself, it is important to ensure your emotions don’t get the better of you.
I am as interested in the emotions that you are aware of, as those that are clogging your life and diminishing your success.
In this first week, we explored the following areas to remove the blocks and get us ready to delve into other emotional blocks over the next few weeks.
Week 1 – Emotional Wellness Cleanse Agenda
1. Monday – Removing Emotional blocks from Professional Destiny.
2. Tuesday – Removing Emotional blocks from Your Working Relationships
3. Wednesday – Removing Emotional Blocks from Your Next Level Performance
4. Thursday – Removing Emotional Blocks from Your True Earning Potential
5. Friday – Removing Emotional Blocks from You Having More Professional Influence
This week will culminate with a live coaching session, focusing on the areas above. If you missed the past days and want to catch-up, you can view some of the days on my YouTube Channell. You can also register for the cleanse here and get access to the secure portal with all the videos.
You can also join just the live coaching session by registering here.
I want you to go into 2021 with your eyes wide open. This means that you can see where you need work and what you can do to turn things around while there is still time to make those changes.
I wish you all the best in 2021.
To Your Wellness
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com