27 Jun Wellness Assessment
I spent two glorious days last week facilitating the (WISA) Wellness Improvement System Assessment to people who desire to facilitate the assessment and wellness conversations with clients.
The training consists of the following elements:
- Wellness Improvement System Theory
- WISA – History and Concepts
- WISA – Assessment Facilitation
- WISA – Profile Completion
- WISA Profile Report Generation and Interpretation
- WISA Analysis
- WISA – Levels of Wellness and Scores
- Wellness Conversations with Groups & Individuals
Our newly minted wellness facilitators left the training with everything they need to facilitate wellness conversations and wellness assessments with their clients. WISA offers a nine dimensional view of wellness allowing participants to assess how well they are in the following life dimensions:
This comprehensive wellness training equips more people to lend themselves in the furthering of people by supporting them to live well in their homes, work and communities. The essence of WISA is to help busy professionals become more resilient, as they face more stress and demands than ever before. By being well in most areas, they are less likely to fall apart when they face stresses and undue pressure in other areas of their lives.
To become part of this high demand training on July 27, 2016, you can contact us at 204-668-5283.
Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst Coach, who is the founder of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. & Coaching Institute. She consults, teaches and coaches with mid-career professionals and organizations to improve performance, skills, competencies, and workplace wellness. She can be reached at www.interpersonalwellness.com or by phone at: 1 877 999-9591.
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com