24 Feb [email protected] Drive 2011
Through this [email protected] drive, I want to help create opportunities for employees to make healthy connections at work. I embark on this peace drive to honour my clients and to support those who are distraught, overwhelmed and conflicted by their workplace dynamics. Do you ever feel that you would like to wave a magic wand to and create peace? I believe that each of us have the ability to contribute to peace through our thoughts, choices and actions on a daily basis. Though one single act may seem meaningless, consistency on the part of one person can go a long way toward influencing change. If we look at our legends for change in history, their initial actions seemed almost fruitless, until we look at the accumulative impact.
My clients often tell me that they find the work we do on their Interpersonal Wellness plan helpful, what catches my attention is that they want their fellow co-workers to also go through a similar program. When I ask them why, they explain that they fear that their efforts alone will not be enough to influence the changes they feel necessary at work. I often respond with a question- what if all you had to do was this, would it be enough for you to do your part? Most times they pondered this question and at times we engage in further inquiry.
They often come to realize that what really matters is what each person brings to the workplace. Each of us has a certain capacity to contribute to wellness. Sometimes our capacity is greater than other times. It remains our responsibility to be self-aware and apply the proper self-management strategies, to ensure that what we contribute is adding something good to the workplace dynamics. If you are concerned about your work environment, what are you contributing to the process? Are you equipped to do more? Throughout this drive, this show will strive to help you fill up and get answers and strategies to make a difference and help create peace at work.
My Goals are toprovide virtual support and resources over the [email protected] drive that will:
- Inspire peaceful thoughts and dialogue
- Encourage collaboration and Interpersonal Wellness at work
- Motivate peaceful acts, generosity and civil gestures at work
- Engage employees in planning activities that fit with their workplace culture.
What to Expect:Resources such as short snippets of videos, meditations, readings, teleseminars and video blips, interviews, blog talk radio coaching programs, encouraging quotes and more through our Facebook page, YouTube, blog, twitter. We are inviting guests such as authors and celebrities to contribute.
Registration:To register as a participant, download theInterpersonal Wellness audit to help you decide on your peace initiative, then sign up on our facebook page or blog to register your group and activity.
Celebration: On May 11, 2011- [email protected] we will acknowledge and celebrate all the initiatives, activities, individuals and organizations who took part. Sharing will take place virtually or otherwise. Plan to join us now.
I bring peace and wellness and wish you great connections
[gigya width=”210″ height=”105″ src=”http://www.blogtalkradio.com/btrplayer.swf?file=http://www.blogtalkradio.com%2Fplaylist.aspx%3FShow_ID%3D1586173&autostart=false&bufferlength=5&volume=80&corner=rounded&callback=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashplayercallback.aspx” quality=”high” wmode=”transparent” menu=”false” ]
- Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Speaker, Author, and the world’s leading expert on Interpersonal Wellness Competency Mindset teaching. Joyce is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. as well as founder and host of the Annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit. Joyce has authored five books and is also a Certified Coach Training Director and Founder of Coach Velocity School of Coaching. Joyce is a C-Suite level workplace wellness expert and trainer, working for over 24 years with governments, the private sector, non-profits, and post-secondary institutions struggling with difficult work relationships or stressful situations. She is host of the What’s Happening at Work podcast. Joyce can be reached at e-mail: www.joyceodidison.com or phone 1 877 999-9591 www.interpersonalwellness.com